Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Hello Sameera!



In preparation for our next Swish (THIS Sunday!) we’ve taken on another pair of helpful hands!
Sameera, who if you’re a regular Swisher, you’ll have seen at most Swishes before, has joined the team, while Leila’s got her hands full with baby Rex!



As a fully-fledged Swisher, Sameera loves the electric moments before the Swish starts: “I love the anticipation! You never know what your going to get!”


“When all the clothes are colour-blocked on the rails, when the shoes are beautifully displayed, when we've hung out key pretty pieces for display, styled the event with vintage accessories and we've got scarves and handbags laid out for the taking, it’s electric! That’s the best bit of the Swish for me!”

Our stylish Sameera, has found staggered away from Swishes with lots of fab swaps like LK Bennett knee high boots and a Whistles cocktail dress!

“I can usually never find shoes in my size at Swishes, so my size 8 LK Bennett knee highs are just amazing! My fabulous Whistles grey cocktail dress is such a beautiful fit and was almost new!”

This Swish, Sameera’s on the look out for adaptable summer dresses and spring accessories:

“I’m a big fan of summer dresses that can be worn with tights and a cardi to cross seasons! This Swish, I’ll be on the hunt for bold colours and an accessory or two…!”

Come say Hi to Sameera and the rest of the My Swish team on Sunday 4th March at The Blind Tiger Club, Brighton! We look forward to seeing you!

1 comment: